Hamilton Regional Laboratory Medicine Program (HRLMP) is one of the largest integrated laboratory service programs in Canada. Providing laboratory support and clinical testing for clinical trials and research studies in the Hamilton area.
The HRLMP delivers services across many disciplines.
- – Anatomic Pathology
- – Clinical Chemistry and Immunology
- – Core Laboratory
- – Genetics
- – Microbiology
- – Special Hematology
- – Transfusion Medicine
Services provided for research studies include:
- – Sample collection
- – Sample preparation – centrifugation and separation of serum and plasma, making blood smears
- – Sample testing on fresh and/or frozen samples
- – Sample storage – short term storage in both -20 and -70°C freezers
- – Tissue processing, embedding and slide preparation