McMaster Digital Transformation Research Centre (MDTRC) is a world-class research organization bringing together top researchers from the DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University, and beyond. MDTRC engages in cutting-edge multidisciplinary research to understand how digital technology is impacting individuals at the physical and neurological level, as well as transforming organizations and society at large.
The MDTRC is designed to facilitate collaborative multidisciplinary research, technology assessments, student training, and executive education. This is facilitated through collaborations with key partners and affiliates in academia as well as the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors.
- Consulting & Professional Services
- Contract, Professional and Other Services
- Research Centres and Institutes
- Research Institutes & Academic Institutions
- Testing & Medical Laboratories