St. Joseph’s Health System
Integrated health system with 15,000 staff serving +2 million across Ontario
The St. Joseph’s Health System (SJHS) encompasses five cities, with over fifteen thousand staff serving a population of over 2 million.
Membership includes all forms of healthcare entities including academic and community hospitals, long-term care facilities, home care, shared service organizations, and regional health authorities.
SJHS is a sought after leader in the delivery of integrated care, which is transforming patient care and outcomes. Our member organizations each offer services according to their strengths, from acute care, long-term care, community care, to rehabilitation, hospice, community outreach, and mental health. SJHS leadership includes:
- Largest Renal Program in Ontario
- Single Largest Public Provider of Long Term Care in Ontario
- Largest Regional Mental Health & Addiction Program
Phone: 905-522-1155 ext.33418
Contact Email: [email protected]
- Contract, Professional and Other Services
- Hospitals & Care Providers
- Long Term Care Providers
- Research Centres and Institutes
- Research Institutes & Academic Institutions
- Testing & Medical Laboratories
Are you hoping to connect with this partner? Fill out our form below and we can reach out to you to find the best way to connect you.