Triumvira Immunologic is an immunotherapy company co-founded in 2015 by Dr. Jonathan Bramson at McMaster University and Bloom Burton & Co., with the vision of developing novel T cell therapies that are safer and more efficacious than current cancer treatments, including chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and engineered T cell receptor (TCR) therapies. Our proprietary T cell Antigen Coupler (TAC) technology recruits the entire natural T cell receptor and is independent of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC), allowing for the development of better therapies for a broader range of patients with solid or liquid malignancies and also with diseases other than cancer.
Our TAC platform offers competitive advantages over CAR-T and TCR therapies, including:
- Co-opting the natural T cell signaling pathways
- Design of a safer and more effective T cell therapy
- Demonstration of superiority in preclinical models
- A strong intellectual property platform including composition of matter applications, and freedom to operate
- An expanding pipeline including solid and liquid tumor indications
Spanning the United States and Canada, our headquarters are in Austin, Texas and our research facilities are in Hamilton, Ontario.