The Additive Manufacturing Resource Centre (AMRC) is Mohawk College’s 3D printing lab that supports industry innovation using new manufacturing technologies by partnering on applied research and development projects.
As an applied research lab, the AMRC and its team of expert staff, faculty and students, can provide a test bed for industry to develop new products and processes.
The AMRC is a regional hub for expertise in DMLS technology (metal 3D printing). The AMRC provides support to applied research projects in a wide range of sectors, including life sciences, working with manufacturers, designers, researchers, start-ups and students to push the boundaries of what this amazing technology can do.
- Contract Manufacturing / Research Organization (CMO/CRO)
- Contract, Professional and Other Services
- Research Centres and Institutes
- Research Institutes & Academic Institutions
- Testing & Medical Laboratories