Communitech was founded in 1997 by a group of entrepreneurs who came together to help one another build successful companies to help ensure the future prosperity of Canada.
They created an organization to support the entire “Community of Tech” and gave us a mission to help companies start, grow and succeed by :
- providing coaching and advisory services for new entrepreneurs;
- offering training and skills development programs for people working in tech-driven companies—in everything from sales, marketing, user experience design and data analytics;
- helping companies make meaningful connections to talent, investors, customers, and partners through our networks around the world;
- advocating for public policy and a business environment that supports the rapid growth and success of technology and tech-driven firms in Canada; and
- building a strong brand for Waterloo Region and Canada.
Headquartered in Waterloo Region, Communtiech’s goal is to help grow companies that will create jobs and prosperity for Canada.