Leverage up to $15,000 worth of services to work directly with the Research Administration groups at Hamilton Health Sciences or St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton to create the pre-trial protocols and documents required to undertake a commercialization project or clinical trial in one of Canada’s leading research hospitals.
- Access world-class researchers, clinicians and facilities
- Accelerate your product commercialization timelines
- Opportunity to leverage up to $15,000 worth of services (*minimum $2,500 company contribution required)
Who Should Apply
- Canadian-based life science companies
- Working on an innovative technology at TRL-6 (or above)
- Demonstrated commitment to commercializing innovation with a clear clinical application
- Interest in undertaking a clinical trial or collaborative project with a research hospital
HEALTHI Program Guide
Please review the HEALTHI Program Guide link below prior to starting your application.List of Approved HEALTHI Companies
Have a question? Contact us:
Alex Muggah | Director | 905.667.2606 | [email protected]
Start your HEALTHI Application Here
HEALTHI services are supported in part by funding from the National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP)
Synapse Life Science Consortium is a partnership of the major life science organizations in Hamilton, including the hospitals, University, College, private companies, representing 25,000 employees. Synapse is meant to be a concierge and advocate for the community – with a focus on supporting efforts to commercialize health innovation.